Monday 29 June 2015

Best Summer Body Lotion- L'Occitane 15% Shea Butter Body Lotion

Living in the Canadian prairies, I'm basically are resigned to slathering copious amounts of body lotion to combat the dryness all year long regardless of the season.  Although I like to try new products I find myself always coming back to L'Occitane's 15% Shea Butter Body Lotion.


The lotion contains a delectable concoction of shea butter, honey and apricot oil.  Not only is it fantastic in the winter, it's possibly even better in the summer.  The lotion is absorbs quickly, is not greasy and leaves a wonderful sheen that gives my legs a healthy moisturized glow.  What I also love is the scent is minimal so I can layer on perfume without worrying about it interfering.  The best part about this lotion is that it really works- it locks in moisture until your next bath or shower.  Trust me, once you try it you won't go back!  Admittedly, I have an addiction to L'Occitane products, but more on that next time.
Tip- L'Occitane regularly sells the 250mL bottle but if you can get it, try to nab the limited edition 500mL bottle in their holiday sets or online (which is currently on sale on their website!) as it is a better deal. Do you have a favourite body lotion for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment